100 g mashed sweet potato
100 g glutinous rice flour
1 tbsp fine sugar
6.5 tbsp water
A few drops of each colour (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
**you can just use 1 green colour (pandan paste)**
Finely chopped palm sugar
Steamed shredded coconut with a pinch of salt
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the colouring) together until smooth dough formed.
2. Divide dough into 6 and add different colour to each dough.
3. Divide each colour dough into 3 to 4, roll it and then flatten it. Add a little fillings, seal it carefully and roll it into balls again.
4. Cook all the balls in boiling water, once it floats take it out and drain it.
5. Roll it into the steamed shredded coconut.